We aim to deliver all orders within 2-3 working days, from Monday to Friday excluding Saturday and Sunday.
Most of our deliveries are made on pallets and these will always be delivered “kerbside”.
(a) This means your tiles will be left secured to the pallet at the nearest external location to the property which has a flat hard surface leading from the delivery vehicle with a tail-lift. The pallet is manoeuvred using a hand pump truck that cannot operate on soft ground or loose gravel.
- Please be aware the delivery is made by a third-party delivery company and the driver will not be able to assist in unloading the pallet or helping to bring the goods inside your property.
- Some tile boxes weigh in excess of 30kg each and we recommend ensuring you have arranged help on the day of delivery if you need it.
- We work closely with our third-party delivery company to provide the best possible delivery service for our customers at a reasonable cost, although please remember they are not fully under our control.
(b) We strongly recommend that you should order your tiles well in advance of your planned installation date.
- We will not under any circumstance be held liable for financial losses resulting from late or incorrect deliveries.
Returns and Cancellations
We offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee on any unused products returned in original unopened packs and a 14-day Order Cancellation Service.
(a) Customers are required to arrange and pay for transport and insurance of the goods, and all returns must be sent in the original unopened packaging to our warehouse.
(b) All refunds will be made via the original method of payment. Once our warehouse has confirmed that we have received your goods back in an acceptable condition, refunds will be processed within 3-4 working days.
(c) A return delivery cost (plus an extra service fee for AM / PM / Saturday deliveries only) will be deducted from the refund amount if the order is cancelled after it has left our warehouse.
(d) Perishable goods such as Adhesives, Grouts and Silicons are non-refundable and we are unable to accept returns of any leftover bags or packages.
Damaged or Incorrect Tiles
All our outgoing deliveries are professionally packed and quality controlled to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition.
(A) However, tiles are fragile and occasionally some can be damaged in transit.
Drivers are instructed 20 minutes to wait during the delivery, customers are responsible for making the first inspection of their deliveries within 20 minutes and reporting any visible damages to the driver and to us taking pictures at the time of delivery.
(B) Simply email us at [email protected] including images showing the damaged tiles.
While the delivery driver is present, you must do a quick visual inspection of your order. Any noticeable damage to the pallet from the outside must be reported to the driver and noted on the delivery papers.
(C) Due to the fact that we are unable to make any damage in transit claims to the logistics firm after 48 hours, no responsibility for damaged tiles, shortages, or erroneous products can be accepted after 48 hours / two working days (Mon - Fri) from the receipt of goods.
- Supporting evidence MUST be provided
- In the unlikely event where you purchase goods from us that are found to be defective within the guarantee period, we shall (at our discretion) repair or replace the product(s).
(D) Our entire liability to you shall be limited to the price you paid for the goods and we shall not be held responsible for any consequential or other financial loss that you may seek to claim regarding the tiling or flooring job you are carrying out.