We aim to deliver all orders within 3 working days, from Monday to Friday excluding Saturday and Sunday.
Most of our deliveries are made on pallets and these will always be delivered “kerbside”.
(a) This means your tiles will be left secured to the pallet at the nearest external location to the property which has a flat hard surface leading from the delivery vehicle.
- Please be aware the delivery is made by a third-party delivery company and the driver will not be able to assist in unloading the pallet or helping to bring the goods inside your property.
- Some tile boxes weigh in excess of 30kg each and we recommend ensuring you have arranged help on the day of delivery if you need it.
- We work closely with our third-party delivery company to provide the best possible delivery service for our customers at a reasonable cost, although please remember they are not fully under our control.
(b) We strongly recommend that you should order your tiles well in advance of your planned installation date
- We will not under any circumstance be held liable for financial losses resulting from late or incorrect deliveries.
Returns and Cancellations
We offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee on any unused products returned in original condition and a 14-day Order Cancellation Service.
(a) Customers are required to arrange and cover the cost of any returns.
- For your return requests; please go to "My Account" section on the top right of page, find your related order under "My Orders" and simply click "Return" to submit your return request. It's that easy.
Damages or Incorrect Goods
All our outgoing deliveries are professionally packed and quality controlled to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition.
(a) However, tiles are fragile and occasionally some can be damaged in transit.
- Should this occur please let us know as soon as possible within 48 hours of delivery and we will attempt to get replacements to you ASAP minimising any potential delay to your project.
(b) Simply either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including a single image showing the damaged tiles or fill out the simple form by clicking here.
- You must give your order a quick visual inspection while the delivery driver is present.
- Any obvious damages visible from the outside of the pallet must be marked on the delivery paperwork.
(c) No responsibility for damaged product, shortages or incorrect products can be accepted after 48 hours / two working days (Mon - Fri) from receipt of goods.
- Supporting evidence MUST be provided
- In the unlikely event where you purchase goods from us that are found to be defective within the guarantee period, we shall (at our discretion) repair or replace the product(s).
(d) Our entire liability to you shall be limited to the price you paid for the goods and we shall not be held responsible for any consequential or other financial loss that you may seek to claim for regarding the tiling or flooring job you are carrying out.